11.30.2011

[A lovely little sneak peek...]

LovelyPillows1
Hello friends! Thanks so much to those of you who took advantage of my Cyber Monday sale over in my shop. I always love to see what you are drawn too and I'm always so happy to see my little prints go off to enjoy themselves in your homes. In fact, I was especially delighted to spot one of my I Lovely Love My Family prints in a recent before-and-after dining nook makeover on Design Sponge. Kelly, of Let's Die Friends, did a great job and her makeover turned out fantastic. And I'm so flattered to see a spot of Lovely Love in her home!
LovelyPrintDesignSpongeTour
And now on to some more good news! I have created a small batch of my very own Lovely Love and Love is Spoken Here pillows. I'm super excited about them! I am teaming up with a few of my favorite South Pasadena gals for a little craft fair of sorts and these pillows will be making their debut there. After that...whatever is left will be in the shop for you to have your pick from! So stay tuned.

Oh and I just found out that MerMag was listed as one of Babble's top 50 Design blogs for Mom! I'm so thrilled and very humbled to be listed among some seriously great gals with some seriously great blogs. Thanks babble!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loveing your stuff and your blog - and that you juggle being so cool with 2 boys! I have one 5 and a half month old and it's a struggle!

    thanks for inspiring!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh how fun! I was just browsing your blog for fun and saw my dining room! Good thing I clicked around. We love your print. Our toddler is a huge YGG fan, and I bought it when you were raising money for the Schulz's!

    ReplyDelete